Saturday, December 24, 2016

Quick Blog Update

While I'm here, I thought I would just mention that I recently got a new computer. While this is absolutely WONDERFUL, and long overdue (my last one was from 2007 and could barely run Firefox anymore), it also means that I don't have any of my files organized, and I need to re-download and install several programs. So far I don't have any of my photo editing software installed yet, and I'm going back and forth between my old and new PC (the old one is temporarily set up in the kitchen). It's also the holidays, so I've been busy with a dinner party, buying gifts, and cleaning.

I will have a Christmas post (just a quick one), and several more Farmhouse posts. I also have more local houses to post about, and at least half a dozen clock related posts for my clock blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment