Friday, October 10, 2014

Pinterest

If you follow this blog, I have to assume that you enjoy (at least on some level) my personal style, which tends to be a mix of fine antiques, rich woodwork, with a touch of simple modern colours and patterns. That said, I thought I would invite you to check out my Pinterest. I'm not advertising this to get followers (I don't really care about that sort of thing) but rather to share with you some of my wonderful internet finds.

JC's Pinterest Gallery

The boards currently include wonderful interiors, bathroom and kitchen ideas, upholstery, antiques, and other neat things. I started this account not too long ago, and I'm not on it very often, but I keep slowly adding to it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget your craftsmanship! Thanks for sharing your board, I'mma follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love to find other boards with the same interests. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete