Saturday, September 14, 2013

Antique Chair Update (Part 3)

Here are better photos of the nearly completed chair. On Friday I finished installing the bottom fabric (black with tacks).





The last part, which is to attach the gimp (decorative trim that hides the staples) will literally take 10 minutes, but I have to make a decision about the colour. I'm asking you guys to vote on your favourite!

Black, Raspberry
Light Red, Pale Green-Beige
Olive*, Black & Gold (leather)

* The olive is just a fabric we had on hand, but I would need to find a gimp in this colour. If I have time this afternoon I will go to a fabric store and see if they carry olive or dark green gimp.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to consider doing the gimp in whatever colour you're doing the room in. Either the main colour such as wall colour or an accent colour already present.

    ReplyDelete