Wednesday, January 02, 2013

"L Room" Windows Are Paint-Ready!

Well, I've been procrastinating about the small job of routing, cutting, fitting, and installing the window trim mouldings in the "L Room" (the last 2 windows to do in the house) for about a year, but it's finally DONE!





In the meantime, I'm not going to be ready for wall paint until the ceiling is done, but I'm starting to look at colours. I want a light green for this room.

The following are 3 of my "inspiration" photos. I'm looking for something similar to these:







These are two samples that I "colour matched" to some hand towels I saw while I was at Wal-Mart, but I haven't had too much luck picking colours based on swatches.





If any of you have a similar colour (along with the name/company) I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. JC,
    One of my favorites is called "Patina", EB23-3 from the Eddie Bauer Home Collection. The color looks pretty close to your 3rd "inspirational" photo. Lowes carries it in the U.S.
    By the way, your house is looking great!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete